[governance] IGC website hosting and maintenenance - call for volunteers

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Mon Sep 29 00:58:53 EDT 2008

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 05:47:00 +1000, Ian Peter wrote
> Would someone or some organisation like to volunteer to host the
> site, and to maintain it - or to host it with a simple content
> management system where co-ordinators without html skills can do the
> maintenance?
>
> It would have to be someone with strong associations with the caucus
> and with civil society. I'd be very happy to help with a simple
> redesign to make it more readable and improve the presentation.

I know Derrick has already offered but alternatively igf-online.net is a dedicated server that I put
together for the now-dormant Online Collaboration Dynamic Coalition and is specifically designed to
host stuff like this.  It already hosts a blog, wiki, shared calendar, RSS aggregator and mailing lists.
There is also a Drupal CMS installed but not used.  The IGC would be welcome to use that.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor

     governance at lists.cpsr.org