[governance] EURODIG

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Wed Sep 24 18:48:39 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I herewith confirm the participation of ISOC-ECC, which I will
personally represent at the meetings in Strasbourg during EURODIG. I'm
willing to moderate a debate if needed; will certainly present the case
ISOC-ECC will present at IGF in Hyderabad.

Best regards,

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO Internet Society Belgium vzw
Vice-chair ISOC European Chapters Coordinating Council
Board member EURALO (ALAC-ICANN)

/Dendermondesteenweg 143
B-9070 Destelbergen
Belgium
GSM: +32 (0)475 28 16 32 - Tel: +32 (0)70 77 39 39/
www.isoc.be <http://www.isoc.be>  - www.isoc.eu <http://www.isoc.eu>  -
www.euralo.org <http://www.euralo.org>

     governance at lists.cpsr.org