[governance] Flights to Hyderabad

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon Sep 22 07:25:33 EDT 2008

For those of you coming from South America or
Southern Africa South African flies to Mumbai
several times a week with good connections
from there to Hyderabad.

With daily flights from Sao Paulo this is a good
way to get to India from the south eastern parts
of South America without having to go back to
Europe.

www.flysaa.com

Anriette