[governance] Inputs for synthesis paper [General comments, only!]

Jaco Aizenman skorpio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 00:44:19 EDT 2008

Hi Matthias and all,

Thanks for your email and please let me continue the interesting exchange
you are proposing in your number 4 paragraph....

The Internet Rights(1) being studied at the Costa Rican Congress are:

1. Existence.
2. Presence.
3. Content.
4. Projection.

I believe many people in this mailing list can contribute to make the
Virtual Personality fundamental right amendment(1), a better one. Many
thanks in advance for any critic, help and advice.

Best regards,

Jaco
(1)
http://web.archive.org/web/20070704102907/http://virtualrights.org/files/PROYECTO%20PERSONALIDAD%20VIRTUAL.doc