[governance] Last minute addition?? Consensus call on rights theme - IGF Review

Max Senges maxsenges at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 07:27:55 EDT 2008

yes

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

> Yes!

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit
belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the
dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short
again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and
spends himself in a worthy cause; ... so that his place shall never be with
those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."
- THEODORE ROOSEVELT
(Paris Sorbonne,1910)

Dr. Max Senges
Stanford Post-Doc Visiting Scholar
UOC Research Associate
Freelance Consultant

98 Loyola Ave., Menlo Park, California 94025

US-Phone: (001) 650 714 9826

www.maxsenges.com
www.knowledgeentrepreneur.com