[governance] Consensus call on IGF review - YESor NO response

Jacques Berleur jberleur at info.fundp.ac.be
Fri Sep 12 18:13:52 EDT 2008

I say YES to this staement on IGF Review.
But I would insist that if we contemplate IGFs at national or regional
levels, we must also admit that some "nations" or "regions" are not as
well equipped as others. We must also reflect on the benefit of the
current international support, to be sure that the minorities' rights
are safeguarded.
Thanks for your attention.
--
Jacques Berleur
Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix

     governance at lists.cpsr.org