[governance] Inputs for synthesis paper

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Sep 10 13:14:50 EDT 2008

Today is the 10th, and we should have closed discussion on the proposed IGC
inputs to the IGF synthesis paper and put the document for consensus
process. However, some issues may still be open. I think Ian should take the
call on what proposed inputs, if any will be put for the consensus process.

Even if we close discussion by tomorrow evening, and a final set of proposed
inputs are put up tomorrow and a 48 hours period given for endorsement or
rejection, we will have our statement ready on 13th night. We can write to
the IGF about a day's delay, and I hope they will condone it since it is in
any case a weekend.

Therefore, pl try to close your comments to the proposed statements by
tomorrow. Thanks.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org