[governance] Nom Com committee confirmations

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 9 21:03:13 EDT 2008

Hi all,

As you're aware Gao Mosweu, Solomon Gizaw, Jeremy Malcolm, Jeffrey Williams and Thomas Lowenhaupt were all selected to be part of the Nom Com.

All apart from Jeffrey Williams have responded to my request for confirmation they both want to serve with confirmation they are actual people.

I gave Jeffrey Williams till 09.00 Sydney time today (over 48 hours) and two emails giving him ample opportunity to respond. He has contributed to the Governance list within this period.

So given Jeffrey Williams was unable to respond with confirmation of both his willingness to participate and with verification of who he is, his spot is now taken by Anriette Esterhuysen.

I will be contacting Anriette to confirm her willingness to participate shortly.

Regards,
David

 ---------

David Goldstein
address: 4/3 Abbott Street
COOGEE NSW 2034
AUSTRALIA
email: Goldstein_David @yahoo.com.au
phone: +61 418 228 605 (mobile); +61 2 9665 5773 (home)

"Every time you use fossil fuels, you're adding to the problem. Every time you forgo fossil fuels, you're being part of the solution" - Dr Tim Flannery

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail
     governance at lists.cpsr.org