[governance] Inputs for synthesis paper

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Sep 8 17:53:40 EDT 2008

with...'

Yes, to the latter formulation. I.e., if we were seeking consensus on a
statement, I would have to agree with this formulation:

'While <some/many> in civil society believe FoE and privacy rights are
of paramount importance, others in CS think they need to be balanced
with considerations of cultural diversity,  security....'

How could I _not_ accept that as a true statement, one that attempts to
be fair to the people in the caucus who don't agree with me (and others)
about stronger FoE and privacy rights?

     governance at lists.cpsr.org