[governance] Study on ICT self- and co-regulation

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Sat Sep 6 09:50:26 EDT 2008

Dear Adam,

Thank you for sharing an important document with the list. As a
researcher in this field, I find it valuable. However, regarding
infrastructure and standards setting I do not see much of ITU's role
in the case study. Perhaps, I may have missed it, or the case studies
included only the mentioned institutions.

Best regards,
Hakik

     governance at lists.cpsr.org