rights again Re: [governance] Inputs ...

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 4 01:29:09 EDT 2008

Milton and all,

  And does the IT4C have more than one position open,
my 85 year old mother says she is also interested in a
position, and was once ask to run as Lt. Gov.  An extra,
she is also disabled so if there is an OSHA consideration
she would be a good candidate to help there as well...  >:)

Milton L Mueller wrote:

> p.s., when do I start my new job at IT4C?
>
> Milton Mueller
> Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
> XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
> ------------------------------
> Internet Governance Project:
> http://internetgovernance.org

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com