[governance] Dubai Court Gives Man Three Months in Jail for

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 3 03:46:56 EDT 2008

Rui and all,

  I didn't say it isn't safe for ANYONE to go to Egypt.  I asserted
that it would be a better idea to hold the Cairo meeting in a MORE
safe local as a result of this and of course many other not mentioned
reasons.  Of course if you are a native of the Region, it would be
safe for most people in that region, with the possible exception of
folks from Dubai and of course westerners for other reasons...

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
My Phone: 214-244-4827
     governance at lists.cpsr.org