rights again Re: [governance] Inputs ...

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Sep 3 23:21:40 EDT 2008

Ah, a natural rights person. I agree, but your claim can only be true of
negative "natural" rights, not of positive ones. You can't claim a right
to education, for example, without an authoritative and enforceable
claim to the tax moneys of your neighbors and to the labor of the
teachers. I don't think you can say that such a "right" exists without
an authority.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org