Why I DO read JeffreyWilliams sometimes? Re: AW: [governance] no need to feed the trolls

Jaco Aizenman skorpio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:41:21 EDT 2008

I do read Jeffrey sometimes because:

0. Sometimes post relevant information.

1. If the claims against him are real, his(*) case is so impressive!, that
he deserves at least an entry in Wikipedia!.     ;-)

2. If the claims are not real, he still deserves a Wikipedia entry for being
harassed so much, for so long by educated people..., don´t you think

(*) The group of people using the name Jeffrey Williams...?.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 8:10 PM, Jeffrey A. Williams <jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com

Jaco Aizenman L.
My iname is =jaco (http://xri.net/=jaco)
XDI Board member - www.xdi.org