[governance] testing - for list administrators only

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 27 23:21:30 EDT 2008

All,

  Does this forum have a qualified list admin?  Seems not.  I have
also noticed a discrepency in the archives as to date/time stamps
as well.  As such if an audit is ever requested or court ordered,
it won't go well for cpsr.org accordingly.  Thankfully I keep
a complete archive!  And it is Date/time stamped certified.

BTW, will cspr be getting it's DNS cleaned up anytime soon?
See:
http://member.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnslite.php?r=homepage&domain=cpsr.org
and
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=cspr.org&token=01d02307c886b2c516a4ca8418d5a019

Open DNS servers is a definate No-No, and exposes any recipient
to spyware, malware, intrusion, ect...  I however remain unsurprised
as Afilias is managing the Name servers as well as the DNS for
cspr.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy wrote:

> Hello Rui Correia,
>
> Some times the message settings in a list is such that the person
> posting a message does not receive a copy of the message posted. This
> is on the assumption that the person posting a message already has a
> copy of the message posted. I think this is what happened.
>
> Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
>
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 3:33 AM, Rui Correia <correia.rui at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>      Hi Gerard
>
>      Thanks. I'll go look at the archive. I sent the test
>      straight from the list website and received it. The others I
>      did not receive. Odd.
>
>      Thanks again,
>
>      Rui
>
>       On 28/10/2008, Gerard Ross <ross at isoc.org> wrote:
>
>            Hi Rui
>
>           I'm not a list admin, but I have seen messages
>           from you today (including this one). And I see
>           your messages listed in the list archive:
>
>            http://lists.cpsr.org/lists/arc/governance
>
>           Cheers
>           - Gerard
>
>           --
>           Gerard Ross
>           Senior Communications Manager
>           Internet Society
>           Email: ross at isoc.org
>

>           On 28/10/2008, at 10:56 PM, Correia Rui wrote:
>

>                Hi
>
>                I have posted 2 messages today, but have
>                not seen any come out.
>
>                Would any of the list administrators
>                kindly let me know.
>
>                Rui
>                ___
>
>                For all list information and functions,
>                see:
>
>                http://lists.cpsr.org/lists/info/governance
>

>      --
>      ________________________________________________
>

>      Rui Correia
>      Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Consultant
>      2 Cutten St
>      Horison
>      Roodepoort-Johannesburg,
>      South Africa
>      Tel/ Fax (+27-11) 766-4336
>      Mobile (+27) (0) 84-498-6838

> http://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasubramanianmuthusamy

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com