[governance] visas for india?

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Oct 27 16:35:04 EDT 2008

Same situation here - visa applications are outsourced and the company knows
nothing about the gratis application request from Indian government

Think I will go the route of a simple tourist visa and pay the fee....

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org