[governance] no need to feed the trolls

Paddy bateman pbateman.igov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:36:43 EDT 2008

And so, exactly as I predicted in my first mail, the Jeff Williams character
has created a lot of noise, has claimed to have been slandered, but
ultimately has failed to provide a link to the INEGroup LLA web site.

So, INEGroup LLA is a major organization, with an interest in the Internet,
but it has no web site. It has more than 280,000 members, but the only one
that has ever come forward is Jeff Williams. And, unlike any other company,
if you want to find out anything about it you need to make a freedom of
information application. Yeah right. I wonder if each of those members had
to lodge an FOI application in order to get a membership form.

Game over.

Sorry to bother you everyone. I just wanted to raise some awareness. I'll
leave this now.

-pb