[governance] no need to feed the trolls

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 26 22:46:01 EDT 2008

Oh "Jeffrey" and "Peter",

Maybe it's the lies, the misrepresentations and inability of certain people such as you "Jeffrey" to verify who they are that gives people the evidence of you being trolls.

That said, it's wonderful how filtering to the spam filter works so I avoid all of the above mentioned guff from the pair of you unless I have some desire to look for it.

And it's interesting you mention "fantasy" below. Sort of like a fantasy world you live in.

David