[governance] no need to feed the trolls

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Oct 27 03:37:00 EDT 2008

>Hi Ian and Parminder,
>
>Would you both like to intervene on these issues of identity crisis please?

Why?

Jeff Williams has been posting to ICANN and general Internet lists
for years. You will find plenty of notes about who he is (or is not)
and about the claims he makes.

He closes every email with a .sig that's patently untrue.  There is
no INEGroup LLA, no 281k members/stakeholders.

You judge if you want to bother replying. I'd suggest best just to
ignore him.  It's not about substance, some of his emails are as sane
as anyone else's, some are inflammatory, some are just silly. As the
subject lines suggests it's best not to feed the troll. And to use
another online cliche... your mileage may vary.

I am not Paddy bateman,, but I agree with his/her comment.

It would also be best not to continue this thread!

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org