[governance] IGF Remote Hub Creation Process for remote country participation in IGF Hyderabad 2008

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 01:00:08 EDT 2008

Dear IG Caucus Members, the following is the process for creating IGF
Remote Hubs for your countries as forwarded by Chengetai Masango at
the Secretariat of the Internet Governance Forum (IGF):

In order to become an approved Remote Hub you have to register with
the IGF Secretariat. You can do this by sending an email to
igf at unog.ch and cmasango at unog.ch, providing the Secretariat with the
following information:

A. Firstly, we need to know a bit about you (we will not publish this
information):
1. The organization you are with:
2. A brief summary of your involvement and experience in Internet
governance (IG) issues: (including other IG related events you have
been involved with).
3. Full contact information (address, email, phone number)

B. Information that will go up on our website once the hub is approved:
1. Institution were the hub will be based:
2. Possible area(s) of interest within the 5 main themes:
3. Number of expected participants within the hub:
4. Planned pre-meeting activities:
5. Contact person:
6. Contact email:

Best regards,

Chengetai Masango

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Programme and Technology Manager
Secretariat of the Internet Governance Forum (IGF)
Bocage Annex
Palais des Nations
CH - 1211 Genève 10
e-mail: cmasango at unog.ch