[governance] Every Email In UK To Be Monitored

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Sat Oct 18 06:02:27 EDT 2008

Sorry if I was looking funny.

I literally meant everybody's emails will be visible for
everybody. That is how british privacy has shown to work.

The "toilet cam" is reality in the UK. They are everywhere
and they are shown in the public tv. There have been
divorces because women have seen their husbands in the tv
meeting another women. They could not but divorce because
their neighbours have seen it too.

British government is selling used disks with sensitive
data of all their people including military personal.

The leaks in the UK are institutional.

The UK is a monarchy. King Philip cannot sing a song in the
bathtub without some servant listening and telling it the
sun newspaper so all the brits can read it next day.

Of course they feel this natural and they don't understand
why people from a republic might think different.

Mostly the same goes for Australia. They used to be a jail
island for the brits and they still are. Every email send by
an inmate is read same as every email received. Their internet
is censored and they cannot opt out. Guess where the chinese
are testing all their hardware.

Of course you know about the banks crisis that might put
capitalism to its end. But did you know it started when the
german secrect service leaked information about swiss and
liechtentein banks. You can read in wikileaks or wikipedia
how the german service has given money to siemens to buy into
crypto ag, the company that does the encryption for all the
banks all over the world.

Every information leaked that was not meant for the public has
hindered bank business and now the banks have stopped working.

Cordialement
Peter

mail: peter at peter-dambier.de
http://www.peter-dambier.de/