[governance] visas for india?

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:34:48 EDT 2008

Hello All,

As a person living in India, I sent a note to the Government of India to
take note of this discussion four days ago and the Ministry of Information
Technology was prompt to send a reply to say "I think the Visa issue stands
resolved."

The Government of India might already have taken steps to ensure that
participants do not have problems with VISAs to visit India to attend the
IGF. Perhaps it takes just a little more time for the steps taken by GOI on
this issue to take effect.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
India.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/sivasubramanianmuthusamy