[governance] IGC Meeting , Hyderabad

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Thu Nov 27 13:57:35 EST 2008

Dear all,

As announced by Ian, IGC meeting will be held in Hyderabad on Tuesday 2
December, right after GigaNet Symposium, i.e. at 18:30.
I can now confirm that IGC meeting will be held in the same room as
GigaNet Symposium, i.e. Meeting Rooms 1.03 and 1.04 combined (HICC 1st
floor). The IGF secretariat agreed that we keep this room for the IGC
meeting until 20:30. This room seats 150 persons.

As chair of this Symposium program Committee, I'm also pleased to invite
you to attend the Third GigaNet Annual Symposium, which will start the
same day at 9:00, and will last the whole day. Detailed information on
the Symposium is at:
http://giganet.igloogroups.org/annualsymp
NB. Pre-registration is now closed. Onsite registration will start at
8:30.

Best regards,
Meryem

--