[governance] Audio Visual Documentation of IGF Hyderabad

Janna Anderson andersj at elon.edu
Tue Nov 25 11:01:11 EST 2008

Hello All,

Imagining the Internet will have a small crew at IGF-Hyderabad to record
main sessions and the Dec. 6 workshop on the role and mandate of IGF. We
will not be able to post these immediately, but they will be documented and
made available. The Imagining the Internet team is from Elon University in
North Carolina, US. It consists of Professor Colin Donohue and four Elon
students. If you will be in Hyderabad, they may seek you out for an
interview; they will also be recording individual interviews to document
people¹s views, asking the following questions:

Who are you? Why are you at IGF? Is IGF important to the future of the
Internet ­ why or why not? Should IGF continue beyond 2010? What is your
greatest hope for the future of the Internet? What is your greatest fear?
What can we do to assure the best future for the Internet and the world?
Describe the future of the Internet in one word.

Footage from previous IGFs is available:

http://www.elon.edu/e-web/predictions/internet_governance_forum_2007.xhtml

http://www.elon.edu/e-web/predictions/igf_interviews_2007.xhtml

http://www.elon.edu/e-web/predictions/internet_governance_forum_2006.xhtml

Some of the video is posted in a smaller file size on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ImaginingtheInternet

Our goal is to document IGF as well as we can, to provide a historic record
and to help inform future policy.

We will also have a booth in the IGF Village, and we will have some T-shirts
to give away to IGF delegates. Thank you to all who have participated in
past interviews, and we look forward to seeing you at IGF.

Janna Anderson