[governance] Call for Nominations for IGC Co-coordinator

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Nov 24 15:26:28 EST 2008

Folks,

Nominations are still open for the role of IGC Co-coordinator to replace
Parminder, whose extended term expires at the end of IGF Hyderabad. Please
give this serious thought so we have the best field possible for the
election which will be held as soon as is practicable after December 8 when
nominations close.

This will be a particularly important couple of years for us, as the new
co-oordinator will see us through till the end of the IGF mandate.

Candidates to date are

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
Asif Kabani

I will announce further candidates as they become available. Please nominate
by email reply to me personally - self nominations or third party
nominations are fine.

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org