[governance] Re-introduction

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sat Nov 22 22:22:40 EST 2008

I have become quiet on this list lately until today, so I thought it
was time for a brief re-introduction.

My quietness was because where I obtained employment would determine
how closely I could continue to be involved in the IGF.  Well, as
you'll have guessed from one of my last messages, that turned out to
be Consumers International - which fits in very well with my continued
involvement. :-)

So you'll be able to find me at the Consumers International event
during Friday lunchtime, as well as on the panels of the IGC seminar
on the Role and Mandate of the IGF on Saturday morning, and the OECD
seminar on Digital Content Strategies and Policies on Friday
afternoon, and doing a poster presentation at GigaNet.

Also the Internet Governance Project has just kindly distributed a
paper of mine called "Appraising the Success of the IGF" which you can
find at http://www.internetgovernance.org/pdf/MalcolmIGFReview.pdf.
Comments are welcome as always (but flames to me, not the IGP).

--
JEREMY MALCOLM
Project Coordinator

Consumers International (CI) is the only independent global
campaigning voice for consumers. With over 220 member organisations in
115 countries, we are building a powerful international consumer
movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere. For more
information, visit www.consumersinternational.org.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org