[governance] [Fwd: Re: [At-Large] Fwd: [ga] Reminder: Submit comments to "The Role ofIndividual Internet Usersin the GNSO"]

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 18 23:52:40 EST 2008

All,

  Thanks to Adam, I am forwarding this to you.  See especially
attached document.  And well done Adam.  I will have further
comments for the NCUC regarding some parts of this proposal
from our members as I receive them.  But from my reading
it's a very good start.  Lets hope that the ITU will take
note consider this proposal and a model for revamping of
the ITU as well.

of Individual Internet Usersin the GNSO"