[governance] CS speakers for IGF opening and closing sessions

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Nov 18 15:16:53 EST 2008

Thanks Jeanette!

I suggest we have until midnight Saturday (23rd) to nominate names. That
will give the committee a little time to finalise the list and inform the
Secretariat before the deadline.

So please give thought to suggested speakers and place them on the list
before then. Thanks for all the suggestions to date - if your name has been
suggested and you are either unwilling or not attending, can you let us
know?

More suggestions for speakers who can represent civil society please!

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org