[governance] IGF, Hyderabad

jlfullsack jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 18 08:12:03 EST 2008

Hi Bill

I beg your pardon for butting in with a personel reminding :
During the the Eurodig session at Strasbourg you mentioned some concerns about the ITU, especially in the field of CS friendliness or inclusion. During the following discussion I expressed my readiness to join you for looking more closely on different issues regarding CS participation in its working and other hot issues concerning this UN  agency, as to draw up some recommendations for the future EURDIC ou whichever MS discussion on IG or general international institutions' governance. Would you be so kind for answering if you agree on this personal proposal. It's possible for me to stay a couple of days in the Geneva area.

All the best
Jean-Louis Fullsack
Have a look to our website www.csdptt.org where you'll find an article (in french) entitled 'L'UIT : la vieille dame des télécommunications' which best reflects my own experience with, and opinion about, the ITU