[governance] Call for Nominations for IGC Co-coordinator

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Nov 13 13:42:39 EST 2008

On 10 Nov 2008, at 19:16, Ian Peter wrote:

> This is a call for nominations for a Co-coordinator of the Internet
> Governance Caucus to replace Parminder, whose term expires at the
> end of the Hyderabadmeeting. An election will be held as soon as is
> practical after the end of this years IGF meeting.

hi,

while finding myself reading every single word sent out on this list
as a part of what i considered to be my job as a member of the appeals
team, i was wondering, how are we doing at finding the next appeals
team?

seems we should finish that before starting the next  coordinator
election process.  who knows someone on the current/ very-old appeals
team may want to run for the coordinator gig, and at the moment, they
can't.  not me, been there - done that, but there are a few good
people on that team you all might want to consider.

cheers,

a.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org