[governance] Re: ITU and ICANN - a loveless forced marriage

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:50:48 EST 2008

Hello Stephane Bortzmeyer,

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Stephane Bortzmeyer <
bortzmeyer at internatif.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 01:42:15PM +0530,
>  Sivasubramanian Muthusamy <isolatedn at gmail.com> wrote
>  a message of 1704 lines which said:
>
> > Here are my comments on the Speech at the ICANN Meeting in Cairo, 6
> > November 2008 by Hamadoun Toure,
>
> Unfortunately, your text is very difficult to read because nothing
> differentiates the text from Toure and your comments.

If my message was displayed as Text, it must have been very difficult to
separate my comments from Dr Toure's speech. I have published a html version
of the message at page http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dgt5c8s_86mjf8srhj

My comments are in bold, extract of Dr Toure's speech is in Italitcs.

> > *IGF is just going around and around, avoiding the topics, and becomes
> > sometimes a waste of time. *
> >
> > *I agree. I fully agree.
>
> That's just a typical example. Did Toure said the IGF is a waste of
> time (undiplomatic but realistic) or was it you?

It was Dr Toure who said that.

Thank you
Sivasubramanian Muthusamy

--