[governance] Re: ITU and ICANN - a loveless forced marriage

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Mon Nov 10 03:07:16 EST 2008

On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 01:42:15PM +0530,
 Sivasubramanian Muthusamy <isolatedn at gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 1704 lines which said:

> Here are my comments on the Speech at the ICANN Meeting in Cairo, 6
> November 2008 by Hamadoun Toure,

Unfortunately, your text is very difficult to read because nothing
differentiates the text from Toure and your comments.

> *IGF is just going around and around, avoiding the topics, and becomes
> sometimes a waste of time. *
>
> *I agree. I fully agree.

That's just a typical example. Did Toure said the IGF is a waste of
time (undiplomatic but realistic) or was it you?
     governance at lists.cpsr.org