[governance] The New Class: Civil Society Professionals?

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Fri May 23 09:30:20 EDT 2008

> Thus, the apparent reluctance to any significant and formalized rotation
> mechanism in the membership of the IGF AG makes me think that

Excuse me? Why did we go through all this trouble if there was no
rotation mechanism? It cannot have escaped you that up to a third of all
MAG members will be replaced later this year. Why else would you have
applied for joining the MAG? It just takes a while to organize the
rotation as it has to be coordinated with UN headquarters.
jeanette

(for a few

     governance at lists.cpsr.org