[governance] how to un-digg?

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Tue May 20 12:18:52 EDT 2008

If the major newspaper corrected the minsinformation, the dugg link
should be to the newspaper's website's corrected page, as the newspaper
should not leave up the page with the  incorrect information. It would
only then be in caches like Google's and that can get cleared up
relatively soon when the new corrected article is cached.
However, if the major newspaper did NOT correct the article, I dunno! If
you can't get the original fixed.... hmmmm
Jacqueline

     governance at lists.cpsr.org