[governance] The Bled Declaration - a new internet, or a centrally controlled network ?

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu May 15 15:10:26 EDT 2008

Thanks very very much for this Robert...

Quite coincidentally next week I'm participating (as a technical "expert")
in a conference in Hungary towards the development of a European (and
global) Telecentre Movement.
http://www.chic.hu/index.php?p=75&conid=75&lang=en

The conference has the high level backing of the Hungarian Government among
others and I believe it likely that the EU Minister (Vivien Redding)
responsible for telecommunications will be giving a key note address...

So we in the conference will certainly have something interesting to talk to
her (and among ourselves) about...

To be continued....

MG