[governance] MAG mandate extended, call for new members:

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun May 4 12:42:35 EDT 2008

Michael Gurstein [04/05/08 09:23 -0700]:

>Suresh,
>
>This seems to me to be right on the edge of troll-ery and personal abuse...
>
>MG

It would except that there are obvious fallacies there in the reasoning
Parminder presents.

And while evolution may be in that direction, I do hope the MAG gets
talented individuals who actually contribute and dont simply serve as the
mouthpiece for whatever organization (govt, CS etc) they represent, beyond
broad guidelines.

Having formal accountability (if the process slides down the slope
parminder alludes to) would not be a very good thing for the MAG's
functioning.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org