[governance] workshop deadline: April 30

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Tue Mar 25 09:26:17 EDT 2008

Parminder wrote:

> As proposed earlier I do think we should submit a few strong proposals...
>
> I had given a call for IGC sponsored workshop proposals on 12th March. We
> have little time left to the 30th, so lets get on with it.
>
> At this stage I think we should just send the proposals in, and try to get
> co-sponsors a little later (would it not work that way, Adam and other MAG
> members?)

Hi, I would suggest to propose co-sponsors and and speakers and indicate
that they have to be confirmed. It makes a workshop proposal much
stronger if the multi-stakeholder dimension is part of the original
proposal. This might also help the secretariat to identify candidates
for potential mergers.
jeanette
     governance at lists.cpsr.org