[governance] workshop deadline: April 30

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Mar 25 09:11:07 EDT 2008

> Roughly put they are
>
> - cross-country jurisdiction issues in IG
>
> - Commercial or welfare-based nature of the Internet -
> Implications for IG

These were very roughly put, from what I remember of the discussions and I
request those who originally proposed/ discussed them to proposed titles and
also flesh out the proposals.

I already have an offlist suggestion that the title of the second proposal
above be changed to

"Coexistence of commercial and non-profit spaces on the Internet
 -- implications for IG"

Thanks

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org