[governance] IGC nominees for MAG

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Sun Mar 16 10:07:09 EDT 2008

I do hope that, whatever the mechanisms this caucus defines for arriving
at a list of names, it takes into account the CS regional processes
(some of which are already going on) for indicating people from the
regions. I do hope we will finally have a list which is at least truly
balanced regionally, if not balanced in terms of other criteria.

I am afraid a NomCom, if adopting methods such as the ones of some other
nomcoms we know, would be the instance to define candidates, instead of
being a moderator/facilitator of proposals coming from the stakeholders.

[]s fraternos

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org