[governance] IGC nominees for MAG

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Fri Mar 14 01:03:55 EDT 2008

On 14/03/2008, at 1:25 AM, DRAKE William wrote:

> These criteria, if followed, would suggest that we cannot take the
> path of least resistence and simply resubmit the names previously
> agreed but that were not selected last time.  So we just need to
> identify 2-3 new, active, diverse, travel-enabled saints from the
> IGC.  Piece of cake!

Actually I think is is only reasonable for the Advisory Group to start
to admit those who don't have the resources to jet off to Geneva, but
who can attend the in-person meetings through the wonders of a 1970s
technology called teleconferencing (or even VoIP if we want to get
fancy).

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor

Luxury Perth apartment for sale!
http://www.yourestate.com.au/sresult.php?property_id=8581

     governance at lists.cpsr.org