[governance] 'US seizes domain name of Spanish company

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Mar 12 09:56:34 EDT 2008

FWIW, early in WSIS Cuba tried to get this para into the Geneva declaration:

56. Access to information and communication
technologies shall be secured in accordance with
international law, bearing in mind that some
countries are affected by unilateral measures
which are not compatible with it and which create
obstacles for international trade. (US and Canada
objected.)

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org