[governance] workshop proposals for IGF Hyd

CAFEC cafec3m at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 12 08:15:28 EDT 2008

The man problem for us, all contribution must be in english and we are in
french speaking country. So it's difficult tohave translator and to pay him.

Even translation from altaviste is not easy for comprehension.

Baudouin

2008/3/12, Parminder <parminder at itforchange.net>:

>  We have till the 30th April to submit workshop proposals for IGF
> Hyderabad.
>

> Comments are invited on what workshops IGC will like to organize/ sponsor
> at the IGF.
>

> Personally, I think that 'role and mandate of IGF' edition 2 will be a
> natural choice.
>

> Other issues that we proposed as main sessions but do not figure in the
> draft agenda, I think, should also be considered for IGC sponsored
> workshops. Being able to hold a couple of good workshops, apart from making
> good substantive contributions, will help further improve the profile of IGC
> as an important CS presence and voice at the IGF. And I think it is not too
> difficult to do so given that we have many committed members who are ready
> to contribute their energies to this collective cause.
>

> Parminder

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
COORDONNATEUR SOUS REGIONAL ACSIS/AFRIQUE CENTRALE
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
TEL:00243998983491
EMAIL:b.schombe at gmail.com