[governance] workshop proposals for IGF Hyd

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Mar 12 06:34:51 EDT 2008

We have till the 30th April to submit workshop proposals for IGF Hyderabad.

Comments are invited on what workshops IGC will like to organize/ sponsor at
the IGF.

Personally, I think that 'role and mandate of IGF' edition 2 will be a
natural choice.

Other issues that we proposed as main sessions but do not figure in the
draft agenda, I think, should also be considered for IGC sponsored
workshops. Being able to hold a couple of good workshops, apart from making
good substantive contributions, will help further improve the profile of IGC
as an important CS presence and voice at the IGF. And I think it is not too
difficult to do so given that we have many committed members who are ready
to contribute their energies to this collective cause.

Parminder