[governance] WSIS, ICT4D, the IGF and other...

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Mar 10 09:11:44 EDT 2008

E-governance is... a broad concept which goes beyond just governance
through TICs of government activities. This is of concern to any
organization. The canon you are trying to establish refers to
"government e-governance", or "e-governance in government", or maybe
"e-governance of public services", or...

frt rgds

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org