[governance] Summary Report of IGF MAG available

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sat Mar 1 06:51:01 EST 2008

Yes, this sarcasm aimed at ISOC is another fine example of foot shooting
that I mentioned

Parminder, if you want keep antagonizing people who are your best potential
allies in this fight, go right ahead

It is only going to give you a larger caliber weapon to do the foot shooting
on CS / caucus statements next time around.

	suresh

     governance at lists.cpsr.org