[governance] Fwd: IGC Membership list

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 28 22:14:43 EDT 2008

Parminder and all,

  There still seems to be a disagreement as to what the charter says
and what it actually means.  What is the consensus of the determination
as to resolving that?

Parminder wrote:

> Avri
>

> > he could send out requests for people to sign the charter every month,
> > the charter says nothing about that - so he is free to do so whenever
> > he wishes in this respect - as long as his co-coordinator agrees.
>
> So, as I understand, you have no problem with preparing a members list.
> Lets then first just go ahead and make this list as per the charter's
> conditions of membership.
>
> Parminder

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com