[governance] Internet Technical Community Background Documentto OECD

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 26 08:53:48 EDT 2008

Milton and all,

  A few comments and observations if I may.

  First, nicely and craftily stated response in your last sentence,
Milton.  >:)

  I don't know anyone, nor have I ever know anyone that is, was,
or could ever be a "self-identified spokesperson" for the Internet
technical community."  Not even the deceased Jon Postel.

  Private schools boards are not all elected part of local govt.
communities.  In fact to my knowledge most are not.

Milton L Mueller wrote:

> [...]

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com