[governance] Re: Does Africa Need Help?

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Jun 20 11:03:50 EDT 2008

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron [20/06/08 15:44 +0200]:
>Alluding to my analysis as a threat. You appear to be in the Hitler
>world where Goebbel's window dreesing words were tolerated.
>You know what happened? Hitler did not get the true story of what was

Its not a threat. But if you think Mugabe is anything other than a petty
thug (not that his opposition looks very appetizing..) then I am sorry but
I must disagree with you.

This thread is as far afield from igov as anything I can think of, though -
unless the Zimbabwean opposition decides to use the internet for their
political campaigns.

	srs
     governance at lists.cpsr.org