SV: [governance] Please summarize the discussion

Kicki Nordström kicki.nordstrom at srfriks.org
Wed Jun 11 01:51:55 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I fully agree with Bernard!

Yours
Kicki

Kicki Nordström
Synskadades Riksförbund (SRF)
World Blind Union (WBU)
122 88 Enskede
Sweden
Tel: +46 (0)8 399 000
Fax: +46 (0)8 725 99 20
Cell: +46 (0)70 766 18 19
E-mail: kicki.nordstrom at srfriks.org

kicki.nordstrom at telia.com (private)

________________________________

Från: Bertrand de La Chapelle [mailto:bdelachapelle at gmail.com]
Skickat: den 9 juni 2008 17:51
Till: governance at lists.cpsr.org; Parminder
Ämne: [governance] Please summarize the discussion

Dear Parminder,

I must confess that - as many people apparently - I have lost track of this intense debate and having had a few other things to do, I cannot find the time to read the flurry of - often long - emails it has now produced on the list.

As the causus coordinator, could you please, with the help of the  main actors involved if necessary,  summarize briefly the main positions and what is at stake here ? I'm a bit lost.

Thanks in advance.

Best

Bertrand
--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")