[governance] Re: Nomcom and conflict of interest

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:19:10 EDT 2008

Dear Suresh

20 pages??? writing 20 pages??? you must be judging others by your own
verbal incontinence. Unless necessary - eg, for academic purposes - I
can say anything I need to say in less than 50 words.

Perhaps you are mistaking/ mistook me for one of your own.

It would appear that it is you who has lost all semblance of what is
withing propriety to keep on spewing forth all kinds of ......... with
little consideration for the few other thousand on this forum.

Please take it from me: your 'voice' is getting tiring .... On secnd
thounghts, PLEASE, DON'T take it from me; ask YOUR OWN FRIENDS!!!!

Best regards,

Rui

On 02/06/2008, Suresh Ramasubramanian <suresh at hserus.net> wrote:
> No. You are still not seeing the point. Deliberately, I expect.
>
>  Try to read others emails instead of writing 20 page emails of your own,
>  sometime?
>

>         Suresh

Rui Correia
Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Consultant
2 Cutten St
Horison
Roodepoort-Johannesburg,
South Africa